♥ (^_^) ♥ ::Selamat datang ke Blog Cik NurSha's Story:: ♥ (^_^) ♥

Friday 27 May 2011

Hari Belia at PUTRAJAYA =)

"Tingg...Tongg"
Assalamualaikum readers!
Once again I came here to wrote something for you guys!
Just now, me with my sis n my lovely niece, Daania
went to Hari Belia at Putrajaya...

I am a Belia =)

First, take a ride with mini bus,
thirsty...drink first.. =)

still waiting to get the booth.. =)

It was awesome!
Have many booth to visit...
And what I am proud of is...booth for Uitm also there!
look up there...UiTM right =)

also have key chain..I've got one  =)

a singer from UiTM Shah Alam =)

after UiTM booth..we went to another booth...

do you know your birth day in the Hijri year.
I already knew...

there is the stage..but where the performer???

***
walking..walking..walking...
I've found the car used in Kongsi movies..
there is a police car..
mitsubishi. (in the dark).. =)


where the driver?? I'm waitin'

can I ride this??? hmmm... =)

***
then move to firefighter booth,

my lovely sis with the firefighter uniform =)

***
next we move to soldier booth,
can I be the members???

yes..they accept me to have a ride... =)

then, there was me..lets war!!!

the helmets so heavy..adess =p

can I brought this home..please... =(

and this too...hmmm 

and what the...????

***
the mobile toilets... =)

the mobile washing machine..
no wonder our army still fragrant.. =)

I am your army..believe me =)

take a rest first..owh..damn cool... =)

***

what they do over there???

there you come to me... =)

what??? you would die for me??? hehe
then protect me k, =)

which one should I choose???

I think this one better..right???

***

lets take a look... =)

am I an asronaut???
someday.. =)

also have.. =)

nice to hear from u guys.. =)

good bye..

we will come tomorrow... =)

salam..bubui..yeay!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment